Thursday, December 25, 2003

Pirates of the Caribbean

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHUNG YAN.. I hope you have a really nice one today! :) It's been great at church all these years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE.. I hope you have a superb one today! :) It's been great knowing you at church.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONY.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was cool knowing you at church.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIANA.. I hope you have a really terrific one today! :) It's been neat knowing you at church.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVEN.. I hope you have a really exciting one today! :) It's been good seeing you in Awana.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSANNA.. I hope you have a really special one today! :) It's been great watching you grow up at church.


watched Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday.. funny!
had to get up too early to attend the CSC Xmas service..
but the kids did a good job singing, and were very cute..
haven't even opened my Christmas presents yet..
been too busy with my mom's orders around the turkey..
ah well, there's always later on for that kind of thing ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home