Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Christmas ecards / Notes to self about warning shots across the bow, Subwoofer songs, and Spoz / Quizzes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRISCILLA.. I hope you have a really cool one today! :) It's been great watching you grow up!

thank goodness Jon reminded me about ecards..
I was going to send them out earlier, but forgot..
so I sent out a whole bunch about an hour ago..
at least it appears a friend checked his email recently..
as his didn't bounce.. though I wonder if my card got to him!
don't like not knowing, as it included my photo and stickers..
suppose I'll eventually find out if it got there or not..
right now, I'm off to bed.. so sayonara to ya! ;)


Notes to self:

Whenever I really get to missing a certain someone (Arthur), it's probably a sign that something else is about to start. Heed the warning shot across the bow.

Only listen to Subwoofer's Head in a Box when the parents are out of the house. (like now) Given that it's a rough demo whose only words seem to be "so fucking paranoid / what the fuck," that would be very good advice!

Laugh at Spoz's humor... I've saved a lot of it, after all. ;)


Just lovely!


One Question Quiz NO.1
brought to you by Quizilla


Totally for BOYZ.


One Question Quiz NO.2
brought to you by Quizilla


You are SO dumb. But don't let this insult you... you still got looks, hopefully...


One Question Quiz No.3
brought to you by Quizilla


You come from Pluto!


One Question Quiz No.4
brought to you by Quizilla


Addicted to Bass


What song was written for you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Brick poopie! You are the poopie that takes 10 minutes to get out and are the size of a boulder. You don't want to flush, either. All your victims are in serious pain when they leave the bathroom. You are rock hard and stubborn. You usually get what you want. No one or nothing stands in your way when you are going somewhere.


The Poopie Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home