Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ian rolling around, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Pajama Day, Eric being annoying

Henry picked me up at the usual time, and had an annoying post-virus cough which didn't seem to get any better! Today was Pajama Day, so I spent some time playing with Ian, who asked me if I had a brother / mom / dad / grandparents. I said yes, and added that my grandma was 91 years old - his reaction was "wow!" before he went to roll around on the floor some more prior to circling me and wanting me to catch him! Eunice, Rachel, and Victoria were interested in the bouncy balls, and Reigan / Jinny / Hannah showed up to take pictures of the sleeping bags / pajamas! Cynthia even had a T-shirt that read "PILLOW FIGHT," hahaha! Chrystal said her Mexican cruise had been good - they went to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta. I told her and Golden about the peanut butter eggs from Purdy's (after I ate a Rice Krispie Square from the cupboard); Golden wondered if they were like Reese's, and said that he wasn't working or in school right now - I bet his mom isn't happy with that! When Ada didn't show up, I asked Henry for a ride home - he headed out early, so I asked Daniel to advise Chrystal of that. (I had helped him count quarters, loonies, and toonies earlier)

Got home to find Teunis still there - actually, I saw his car in the parking lot, haha. He says people are moving - yes, so very understandable! Not sure when he's coming home tomorrow (like it MATTERS?!), but since there are families involved, it won't likely be TOO late. I've checked my email to find that Harmony and Jon have already made lunch plans, and that Steph is working - to avoid any potential awkwardness, I think I'll bail on lunch with Auntie Kwai as well, haha. Since Eric just called "to annoy me" (or so he said), he let me know that he doesn't have anything special to do in the morning, but he IS meeting people later. Here's hoping that others do actually want to go for lunch, since I'd be fine with that!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home